Sunday, September 29, 2013

Autumn

Well, the school year started and once again, I fell away from this blog. The beginning of the school year brings with it hope, excitement, and a ridiculous amount of work! Honestly, I don't remember doing much except coming home and going to sleep.

We're now approaching the beginning of October, one of my favorite months of the year, and I could not be more excited. After four long years living in Florida, I finally live in an area that has a distinct fall season. I cannot wait to do all of the typical autumn happenings - viewing the fall foliage, pumpkin picking, apple cider drinking, bonfire snuggling, and warm, comfort cooking. My favorite season has arrived and I'm embracing it to the fullest!



Happy Autumn to everyone else who enjoys it as much as I do!

No comments:

Post a Comment