Monday, April 1, 2013

It's April!

Happy April, everyone! I don't know about where you are, but here in the DC area, it is a beautiful spring day. The sun is shining, the birds are singing, and I'm feeling good.

I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday weekend! We spent Saturday at Six Flags Great Adventure in New Jersey celebrating our niece's 12th birthday. It was a day filled with family, laughter, and rollercoasters! I must admit that I'm afraid I'm getting too old for a full day of thriller rides (by the end of the day my lower back was paying for all of the rollercoaster rides). Regardless, it was a fantastic day!


Sunday was spent relaxing with the husband and pups. Even though we live closer to family now, we're still too far to get together for every holiday, so there was no big Easter feast this year. Maybe, next year!

Now, I'm off to enjoy my last two days of spring break and try to finish some things on my list that I swore I would complete over spring break. (Procrastinate, much?)

No comments:

Post a Comment