Saturday, January 19, 2013

Simple Pleasures: New Planner

I know that we're almost 3 weeks into the new year, but I finally got around to getting my new 2013 planner.



Call me old-fashioned, but I love using a paper planner. I like being able to have a large visual representation of each month throughout the year so that I can see everything that is coming my way.



Getting a new planner is an exciting experience for me - picking out the perfect book to accompany me throughout the year. This particular planner is the perfect format - weekly and monthly - and I loved the colors used - indigo, orange, cerulean, and camel, all wrapped together in a shiny silver binding.



Then, there is the inspiration that comes from a brand new planner. A glance at the year to come while every page is blank, just waiting to be filled by all of my adventures. I wonder what the year will bring. The new, blank planner makes me hopeful, driven, inspired, and determined to make 2013 an exceptional year.

No comments:

Post a Comment